Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm baaaaaack!!!!.....hopefully

Okay kids, I'm back at blogging.  I can't seem to get the look and feel that I want, which could have something do to with not being quite as tech-savvy (or as patient) as I need to be to get it there.  So, if anyone would like to offer up their services, I would be much appreciative.  What's that you ask? Don't I work for a software company and thus should know what the heck I'm doing?  Oh you're so funny. Don't be ridiculous.

So, with that said, I'm revamping a little bit so that I can blog about more stuff, and (hopefully) more often. So, not only will I be adding fitness and nutrition, but there will be lots more on working patience (which I need endless lessons on) and hopefully some other fun stuff as I get back into the swing of things. As always, I would LOVE feedback, especially if I EVER get super complainy, or if you'd just like to tell me "be funnier".  My life at work is seriously like an episode of "The Office" so there will no doubt be some fun stories there.

With that said, I'm heading into some new, exciting (to me anyway) changes in life, including a mission trip to Guatemala, moving, and going back to school full time (yikes!) so any words of advice are gladly accepted!  Thanks and please be patient with me while I work on mine....

1 comment:

  1. You are going to my home country! Be sure to take lots of pics and tell me all about the food!

    ReplyDelete